REBLOG AND WIN A FREE SET! My new Screentone brushes for Photoshop will now be released this FRIDAY, April 18th. I am adding 30 more brushes, for a total of 95 (!!!) screentones - lines, dots, textures, shapes, and everything else! This set will be extremely useful for comics artists, illustrators, and poster designers, as well as anybody else who wants to be able to quickly paint with perfect screentone patterns in their digital artwork. If you preorder before noon on Friday, you can save $2 on the set!
THREE random Tumblr users who reblog this post will win a free set of these brushes!
My warm up drawing today doubles as an awesome birthday card! Experimenting with styles.
Process of a piece from two years ago.
To launch the introduction of the books I’ve been binding to my Etsy store, I’m holding a giveaway! Check out what you might win on my Etsy!
- one 11x15.5cm hand-bound coptic-stitched book of your choice from my shop
- two art prints
- and a postcard pack.
- three 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks
- one art print
- and a postcard pack.
- two 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks,
- and a postcard park.
Rules & Conditions
- Runs from 20/03/2014 — 24/04/2014.
- Like and reblog to enter. You can reblog multiple times, but please consider your followers’ dashboards!
- No giveaway only blogs.
- Winners are picked with a random number generator. (First draw wins first prize, etc.)
- This giveaway is international.
- Please be contactable, either by having your ask box open, or another means of contact clearly displayed. I’ll message you about postage details.
- Best of luck!
Ok so I rarely post other people’s work on my blog, much less giveaways, but as a big paper-book lover and bookbinding enthusiast, this was too much to pass up. I MEAN LOOK AT THAT STITCHING! So…I am not only entering but also urging others to. It’s some seriously lovely work.
Good luck to all who enter.
My warm up drawing this morning! Trying something a little different than my normal style! http://anwilby.tumblr.com/
Another hour of work on a warm up drawing last week that I enjoyed making! http://anwilby.tumblr.com/
I know I’m late but happy year of the horse!
The three horses logo. Cleaned up. Ink and Watercolor 2013 http://anwilby.tumblr.com/archive